College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
What is Design Appreciation?
A minor in Design Appreciation will provide an understanding of design’s principles, theories and history allowing students to gain a basic knowledge of design and how design impacts our daily lives where we work and live. Students must maintain a 2.5 GPA (within both the minor’s course requirements and overall) in order to receive the minor.
Please see the Design Appreciation progress sheet for required courses.