College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
Design News from the College of Visual and Performing Arts
Five students in the College of Visual and Performing Arts will have their artwork featured in an upcoming exhibit at the Floyd Center for the Arts titled “New Voice.”
Teaching the arts during a pandemic has presented a variety of challenges for the College of Visual and Performing Arts. However, innovative members of our artistic community have developed creative, effective ways to ensure that students are receiving a quality educational experience during these extraordinary times.
As internships became scarce due to coronavirus disruptions, the Department of Design created a one-credit mentorship class where students would interact with a team of working professionals to network and learn about job-hunting best practices.
Radford University’s Department of Design was recently reaccredited by the Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA). This marks the third consecutive time that the program has been reaccredited by the organization.
Rebecca Dias joined the fashion design program as an assistant professor in the fall of 2019 and is excited about her future with the university.