College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Accreditation and Affiliations
The Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA, formerly FIDER), brings professionalism and quality to interior design programs by identifying, developing and promoting quality standards for the education of entry-level interior designers. As a leader in the interior design profession, the Council is the primary accrediting agency for interior design education, leading the profession to excellence by setting standards and evaluating academic programs in interior design.
There are more than 150 programs accredited under The Council for Interior Design Accreditation Professional Standards. In the Commonwealth of Virginia, we are one of six accredited programs; one of only four public institutions.
Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA)
The Interior Design Concentration at Radford University is fully accredited by CIDA.
Interior Design Educators Council