College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Radford University is an accredited institutional associate member of the National Association of Schools of Dance. The Department of Dance provides a comprehensive undergraduate dance education that fosters an environment committed to dance as an autonomous and major art form and realizes the many significant roles dance plays in world cultures.
The department nurtures critical and creative thinking through an academic, artistic, and physical support structure that promotes student and faculty excellence. Fulfilling its responsibility as advocate for the arts, the department delivers meaningful dance experiences for the cultural enrichment of the university, local communities, the commonwealth, and beyond. Dance means many things to many people: art form, social interaction, education, therapy, physical exercise and spiritual expression. Philosophically, the Department of Dance views dance as a performing art first but firmly believes in a holistic and multi-disciplinary approach to dance education.