College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
B.F.A. Graphic Design
The graphic design concentration encompasses the full scope of visual communication. Students build skills in design software, including the Adobe Suite. They explore typography, layout, branding, packaging design, publication design, illustration, digital photography, and more. Students have access to multimedia computer labs, photography labs, video and animation labs, and printing labs to bring their work to fruition.
Students acquire a wide-range of skills for both print and digital media, and alumni are employed at large multinational companies, advertising agencies, or design firms. A complete list of art education courses can be found in the academic catalog.