College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
On October 25, Radford University’s Tyler Gallery will host an all student-juried exhibition of art created by the university faculty and staff called Look What We Made!
Senior Studio Art major Dylan DeLuca arrived at Radford with skills. As he prepares to enter his final semester, he's leaving with a vision, a practice and a community.
Radford alumna, Jane Duncan Stogner, returns to the Tyler Gallery on September 5th for a 50 year retrospective on her career as an artist.
Artist Melissa Schappell (MFA '20) discusses her art and the contemporary art world with some advice for young artists.
The Radford Art Show returned with a packed reception for artists and art lovers from around the region.
Students in Alexandra Leonetti's Special Topics course on Caravaggio learn how old techniques of light and shadow have a place in their own work.
More news, stories and events can found on the College of Visual & Performing Arts social media.