College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Each student receives a faculty advisor, assigned at the beginning of their first semester. This ensures that all art students to have a mentor and advisor in their program of study. One’s faculty advisor can be changed by notifying the department chair.
In addition to faculty advisors, students receive academic advisors. Academic advisors help students navigate degree requirements and evaluate academic progress. They also help facilitate additional career and educational opportunities. The CVPA Advising Center is located in Young Hall. Donna Oliver is the Advising Coordinator for the College of Visual & Performing Arts, and Dana Trask is the Assistant Advising Coordinator.
All students should see their academic advisor by midterm to discuss classes for the following semester. It is also wise to discuss and share plans with faculty advisors. It is the responsibility of the student to be sure all requirements for graduation are met. For any questions regarding policies, student should refer to the “Academic Policy” section of the Undergraduate Catalog.