College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Founded in 1944, the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD) sets and evaluates professional standards for undergraduate and graduate degrees. NASAD accreditation indicates that a department has reasonable standards centered on knowledge, skills, and competence and has instruction of the highest quality while simultaneously encouraging varied and experimental approaches to teaching. NASAD assures students and parents that accredited programs provide competent teachers, adequate facilities, sound curricula, and are capable of attaining their stated objectives.
Radford’s art department is one of only five in Virginia accredited by NASAD. Fewer than 350 schools in the nation have received this prestigious accreditation!