College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Art Museum at the Covington Center
The Art Museum at the Covington Center displays art throughout the academic year. Each year, two major exhibitions feature works by national or international artists. Selections from the permanent collection are often displayed during summer terms (mid-May through July).
Fall and Spring Hours:
Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday: noon to 4 p.m.
The RU Art Museum at the Covington Center does not have regular visiting hours during the summer; however it is open by appointment on most weekdays in June and July. Please call 540-831-5754 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit.
The RU Art Museum galleries in the Covington Center and at 214 Tyler Avenue are closed whenever the university is closed. These galleries are also closed during fall break, winter break, and spring break, and on regular holidays such as Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Easter, Memorial Day, and July 4th. During the summer after graduation, the gallery in Covington is open by appointment only. Please call 540-831-5754 to confirm opening hours before you visit.