College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Radford University Art Museum houses roughly 2500 works of art, including 200+ student works. Noteworthy collections among the Art Museum’s holdings are the largest collection of works by New York artist Dorothy Gillespie (more than 80 works), 281 works on paper by Adolf Dehn, nearly 60 works by Harold Little, and the Kolla-Landwehr Foundation collection of 60 Huichol yarn paintings. Additionally, the museum owns some 250 works from the estate of Betty Parsons, a major art dealer in New York.
Selections from the permanent collection are on exhibit mid-May .
Explore the Permanent Collection Digitally
The Radford University Art Museum is digitizing its permanent collection with many peices online now. To explore our collection, go to https://ruartmuseum.catalogaccess.com/home.