College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Calls for Entry
Look What We Made: An Exhibition of Art by Radford University Faculty & Staff
EXHIBITION DATES: Wednesday October 25 – Wednesday, November 15, 2023
LOCATION: Radford University Art Museum’s Tyler Gallery, 214 Tyler Ave. Radford, VA
ENTRIES DUE: Monday September 18 at 11:59 pm
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE/DECLINE: Wednesday September 27
DROP OFF OF ACCEPTED WORKS, TYLER GALLERY: Oct. 11 through Oct. 13 from 10am - 6pm and Oct. 14 from 12-4 pm.
RECEPTION: Wed. Oct 25 from 5-7 pm ART PICK-UP: Wed. Nov. 15 (5-7 pm), Thu. Nov. 16 (10 am-7 pm), Fri. Nov. 17 (10 am - 4 pm)
ELIGIBILITY: This art show is open to entries university wide from all faculty and staff at Radford University.
SUBMIT up to 3 images to be considered.
ABOUT THE JURORS: This show will be judged for acceptance by some of the most important members of the Radford University, the students! The jury team will be composed of current art students working at Radford University Art Museum, who will not only learn from this experience, but also be able to share a unique perspective.
• Wall art must be framed & ready for display with appropriate wiring on the back.
• Size limit for wall art is no larger than 40 in. wide, 60 in. height
• Artwork must be made within the last two years (after October 2021)
• Artist must work for Radford University
• Art must not weigh more than 80 lbs.
• Accepted artwork images may be used for promotional purposes.
Enter online using the QR Code (right) or clicking this link: https://form.jotform.com/231655062627052