College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Radford University Art Museum system comprises five gallery spaces: The Art Museum at the Covington Center, Porterfield Gallery, the Art Museum on Tyler and two satellite galleries located in Muse Hall and Tyler Hall. Admission is free.
"Leaves of the Tree" & "More Leaves of the Tree"
9/23 - 11/7
"Leaves of the Tree" and "More Leaves of the Tree" exhibits run through November 7, 2020. Off campus visitors will need to fill out the Radford University Visitor's Form to view the exhibits. Don't miss out on the walking path between the exhibits featuring significant trees on Radford University's campus.
Leaves of the Tree Walking Path
1) Sugar Maple
2) Little-leaf Linden
3) Japanese Zelkova
4) American Holly
5) Norway Spruce
6) Fountain surrounded by Sugar Maples
7) Flowering Dogwood
8) White Basswood (National Champion)
9) Lacebark Elm
10) American Beech
11) Saucer Magnolia
12) Tulip Poplar or Yellow Poplar
14) Southern Magnolia
15) Willow Oak
16) Red Maple
17) Pin Oak
18) Crape Myrtle
A walkthrough of "Leaves of the Tree" currently on exhibit at the Art Museum in the Covington Center.
A walkthrough of "More Leaves of the Tree" currently featured in the gallery at 214 Tyler Avenue.