College of Visual & Performing Arts
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Prospective Community of Artists (CoA) Students
Interested in joining the College of Visual and Performing Arts' Living-Learning Community?
The Community of Artists (CoA) living-learning community housed in Trinkle Hall is for first year students, both freshmen and transfers, majoring or minoring in Art, Dance, Design, Music, or Theatre. This program provides opportunities to:
- Live in a creative environment with other visual and performing arts students
- Participate in faculty-led travel opportunities
- Collaborate with students from all arts disciplines
- Attend workshops led by faculty, upperclassmen, and guest artists
- Create activities and experiences you enjoy
You will have input in selecting the activities and workshops that help you succeed at Radford. You will have options for leadership roles, community service, and continued involvement with the Community of Artists beyond your first year. The CoA is designed to support your academic and creative needs.
The Trinkle Hall facility is the ideal spot for visual and performing arts students to live and create. It boasts in-hall access to specialized artistic work spaces, rehearsal studios, and lounge spaces for artists to rehearse, gather, and socialize. The hall is also home to the College of Visual and Performing Arts Dean. Trinkle Hall is also conveniently located just a few steps away from performance and exhibition halls, studios, and classrooms.
Admission Requirements for the Community of Artists:
You must declare a major or minor from the College of Visual and Performing Arts (Art, Dance, Design, Music, or Theatre) to be considered for the Community of Artists
If your intended major or minor requires an audition (Dance, Music, or Theatre) you can view the department audtion information in the links below.
Space is limited, so we encourage you to apply early!
If you have questions email Dana Trask at firstname.lastname@example.org.