College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Students applying for fall 2018 graduation will now use the online graduation application through Banner SSB. Information on where to find the online application is below. Feel free to contact the CVPA Advising Center with questions.
Graduation Application Instructions
- Graduation applications are due the semester prior to your anticipated graduation. If you are graduating in the spring/summer term, your application is due in September prior to the spring term. If you are graduating in the fall, your application is due in January prior to the fall term.
- Review the course catalog to make sure you are meeting all graduation requirements.
- To start the online graduation application, login to MyRU;
- Select the Academics icon
- Select Banner SSB Student Menu
- Choose Student Records from the Student Tab
- Select Apply to Graduate
- If you are a double major, you will need to complete two separate online graduation applications; one for each major.
- Contact the advising center if you have any questions.
Petition to walk in the graduation ceremony
If you plan to graduate in the summer but would like to participate ("walk") in the May Graduation ceremony:
- Complete your graduation application using the above guidelines.
- You should indicate on the application that you will be graduating (completing your degree requirements) during the summer term.
- Your application is due at the same time as those students who are graduating in May (spring).
- After completing your online graduation application, you will need to contact the CVPA Advising Center to complete your Petition to Walk, which allows you to participate in the May ceremony.