College of Science and Technology
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Biology Department
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- GIS Center
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Chemistry Department
- Radford University Planetarium
- Department of Physics
- Anthropological Sciences
- Selu Observatory
- Department of Information Technology
- Forensic Science Institute
- Geospatial Science
- MS in Data And Information Management
News and Events
May 10, 2014
RU students take advantage of off-campus internships to better prepare for their futures.
The RU Society of Physics Students continues to bring in speakers for both physics students and anyone else who might be interested.
RU students and faculty travel to Barrow, Alaska to continue their work on artic sea ice geophysics. Each trip builds on previous ones, and each one results in a presentation at the Fall Meeting of the American Geophysical Union (AGU).
RU Physics Department hosts the Fall Meeting of the Chesapeake Section of the American Association of Physics Teachers (CS-AAPT).