Artis College of Science and Technology
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Biology Department
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- GIS Center
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Chemistry Department
- Radford University Planetarium
- Department of Physics
- Anthropological Sciences
- Selu Observatory
- Center for Information Security
- REALISE Students
- Forensic Science Institute
- Biomedical Science
- Geospatial Science
- School of Computing and Information Sciences
- MS in Data And Information Management
The school offers two Bachelor of Science degrees (Computer Science or Information Systems), three minors (Computer Science, Information Systems, or Information Technology), two undergraduate certificates (cyber security and web development) and an online degree completion program.
Students in the school will earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and Technology or Information Science and Systems. Both programs prepare students for a variety of careers in industry and government and for graduate study. Within the Computer Science and Technology degree program students can choose among four Concentrations: Computer Science, Database, Networks, and Software Engineering. In the Information Science and Systems program two Concentrations are available: Information Systems and Web Development.
Radford's Computer Science, Information Systems, and Web Development Concentrations are accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commision of ABET, www.abet.org. Such accreditation is based of the evaluation of the department's faculty, curriculum, computing resources, students and institutional support.
Department Core Requirements
All students enrolled in the college must complete the core requirements listed here.