Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Davis College Peer Tutoring
The Davis College of Business & Economics provides peer tutoring in Kyle Hall (room 248 - the undergraduate reading room). There is also tutoring available for business subjects in the Harvey Center. To make a tutoring reservation, click on the student's name to access the tutor's Starfish profile and make an appointment. Tutors for Fall 2022 will be posted in the first few weeks of the semester.
The Davis College of Business and Economics is also holding two lab sessions each week for ITEC 281. The labs are held in KH 215 (the Trading Room).
Other Tutoring Options
Harvey Center for Learning and Writing
The Harvey Center strives to help all Radford University students achieve academic success in all disciplines. In individual or group tutoring sessions, students acquire support from College Reading and Learning Association (CRLA) certified trained tutors.
- Location: 4th Floor of McConnell Library
- Phone Number: (540) 831-7704
Schedule a Tutoring Appointment with the HKC
Beta Alpha Psi (Group Tutoring for ACTG 211 and 212, FINC 331)
Beta Alpha Psi is the honorary ACTG Fraternity that is offering free group tutoring each semester for ACTG 211, ACTG 212, and FINC 331.
NetTutor (Online Tutoring Program)
NetTutor is a comprehensive online tutoring service for all subjects, and is free to all RU students needing assistance with homework and studying.