Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The Davis College of Business & Economics, in conjunction with the Harvey Knowledge Center, Beta Alpha Psi, and the Davis College Ambassadors, provides on-site peer tutoring for in KH 248, the Undergraduate Reading Room, on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Get the help you need to succeed by scheduling an appointment via Starfish or, if you're in the building just stop by as walk-ins are welcome. The schedule for Fall 2019 along with the times and courses available for each peer tutor are shown below. In addition to our Peer Tutor Center housed in the Davis College, peer tutoring is also available in the Harvey Knowlege Center located in the McConnell Library.
Other tutoring sources available include:
- NetTutor (Online Tutoring Program) - a comprehensive online tutoring service for all subjects that is free to all RU students. You can access NetTutor by:
- logging into D2L
- select "Support Services"
- click on the "NetTutor" link
- Radford's Writing Center - assistance for all forms of writing from essays to plays to resumes