Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Majors & Curriculum
Responsibility of the Student
The student must become familiar with the academic policies, curriculum requirements and associated deadlines posted in the Radford University Undergraduate Catalog. Your catalog year is typically the year you began your studies at Radford University. The academic advisor will advise the student on all matters related to his/her program of study and will aid the student in the interpretation of policies whenever necessary.
However, it is ultimately the student’s responsibility to be cognizant of and comply with all university policies and procedures and to meet all stated requirements for the degree. It is also the student’s responsibility to frequently monitor campus email and the university website, as these electronic means of communication have replaced mass mailing as the university’s most effective and efficient ways to disseminate important information to the campus community.
Davis College of Business & Economics Graduation Requirement
To graduate with an undergraduate degree in the Davis College of Business & Economics, students must earn:
- a minimum overall G.P.A. of 2.000, and
- a minimum major G.P.A. of 2.250 - the major GPA is defined as all courses in the BBA core and all courses prescribed for the major.