Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
Two management oriented student organizations provide students with the opportunity to apply their management skills--Collegiate Entrepreneurs and Sigma lota Epsilon Honor Society.
Collegiate Entrepreneurs (CE)
CE is a collection of students with a diverse mix of majors across campus sharing the goal of either starting a business or owning/managing their own business. We want to bring students interested in running their own business together to share ideas and resources. You can be in the idea stage or already have an existing business. Dr. Iain Clelland is the faculty advisor and can tell you more.
Sigma Iota Epsilon (SIE)
SIE is a business honorary fraternity that business majors at Radford University can join. Dr. Tal Zarankin and Dr. Jerry Kopf are the faculty advisors and can tell you more.