Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
The BB&T Radford University Davis College Innovation Challenge has established a reputation on campus and in the community for providing a platform for students from all majors to identify market opportunities and design novel solutions to meet those needs.
Breon Case came to Radford University in the fall of 2017, and it didn’t take long for him to make a profound impact as a Highlander.
Federal Bank economist explores Virginia, U.S. economies at Davis College Global Capitalism lecture »
Economist Sonya Ravindranath Waddell of the Federal Reserve Bank in Richmond delivered the keynote address Feb. 28 at the Radford University Davis College of Business and Economics Global Capitalism Lecture Series sponsored by BB&T.
Radford University’s Davis College of Business and Economics honored the many contributions of alumnus Jeff Price ’86 and his wife Harriet with a reception on Feb. 8 and announced the dean’s suite in Kyle Hall has been named for the couple.
When deciding to purchase a home, individuals and families have two basic choices, says Finance Professor Clarence Rose in his latest research article, “The Rate of Return on Homeownership when Using FHA Financing.”