Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Nancy Artis ‘73 was part of an exercise with students in Mike Chatham’s advanced tax class, offering expert advice on dealing with tax nexus issues.
Radford University’s College of Business and Economics is offering two MBA courses in the fall semester at the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center in Abingdon.
Radford University professors and students provided their expertise to media outlets.
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International has extended the accreditation of Radford University’s College of Business and Economics for its business degree programs.
Radford University’s College of Business in Economics held on Dec. 9 the finale to its popular business innovation competition. There, judges heard final pitches and awarded the collaborative creations of a select group of university students.
Radford University’s College of Business and Economics inducted 18 new student members into Beta Gamma Sigma honor society in a Nov. 14 ceremony at Kyle Hall.
Jamie Webster ’98, a senior director at the Boston Consultant Group Center for Energy Impact delivered the keynote address Nov. 3 at the College of Business and Economics BB&T Global Capitalism Lecture Series Luncheon.