Davis College of Business and Economics
- Davis College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Radford University’s Davis College of Business and Economics presented student awards and inducted 21 student members into its Beta Gamma Sigma honor society chapter in ceremonies on Nov. 27 at Kyle Hall.
Women’s Entrepreneurship Week was designed to bring attention to entrepreneurial pursuits of women around the world.
Accounting Professor Helen Roybark continues to rank among the most prolific researchers and publishers in her field. Recently, the Davis College of Business and Economics faculty member was informed that she was in the top 10 most read authors whose work is published on the Social Science Research Network website.
Firm Night is an annual networking event sponsored by Radford University's Department of Accounting, Finance and Business Law. It gives students an opportunity to meet and communicate with accounting, business and finance firms.
Radford University’s College of Business and Economics is offering a graduate-level certificate in business analytics beginning in the fall semester.
Radford University Associate Professor of Finance Abhay Kaushik’s research study, "Expense Ratios and Net Alphas of Large Cap Funds: Do Expenses Add Value?” has been accepted for publication in Financial Services Review.