College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- Davis College of Business and Education
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News & Events
News Around the College
News from University Relations
The College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences (CHBS) celebrated its top scholars at the 2019 Dean’s Scholars Awards ceremony on April 19.
Highlander pride was on full display during Radford University’s Spring 2019 Commencement Weekend.
Students in criminal justice and political science had a unique opportunity in late April to collaborate in a response to a mock disaster.
Psi Chi, the Psychology Honors Society at Radford University, celebrated 40 years on campus with a special induction ceremony in April.
A special ceremony that included the inaugural Excellence in Policing award officially opened the Center for Police Practice, Policy and Research on April 24 in Radford University’s College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences Building.