I want to...
How to schedule an appointment at CAS
CAS requires 2 business days advance notice for appointments. You may schedule appointments up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Open your ACCESS CAS homepage, select the Appointment tab
- Select REQUEST NEW APPOINTMENT
- Fill out the search fields:
- Select which type of appointment you are requesting and select DONE
- Date range
- Time range
- CAS Coordinator
- Day of the week
- Select CHECK AVAILABILITY
- Select which date and time you would like to request
- Confirm all of the information on the pop-up is correct and include any additional notes you would like to communicate
- Once complete, select SUBMIT REQUEST. (You have booked your appointment and you will receive a confirmation email.
How to submit a Semester Request
Student registered with CAS must submit a semester request each semester they would like to utilize their accommodations.
- Open your ACCESS CAS homepage and select the Accommodation dropdown menu
- Select Semester Request
- Select ADD NEW
- Select the semester from the semester dropdown menu
- Select Review the Renewal: All accommodations will be checked for all courses.
- If you have an accommodation you do not want to use, uncheck the box.
- Select SUBMIT
- An email confirmation will be sent to your Radford email.
CAS will review your request and you will receive an email notification when your access plan is sent to instructors.
- Learning (ie, reading, writing, etc.)
- Hearing Loss
* Temporary Disabilities: As a result of an illness or accident, a student may be eligible for temporary services. Upload medical documentation from your provider when completing the CAS Application for Services online form.
- Alternate Text Formats
- Reduced Distraction Environment for Testing
- Extended Time for Tests
- Use of Dictation Software
- Note Taking Services
- Sign Language Interpreting Services
- Use of Reading Software
- Use of Assistive Listening Devices
- Use of Magnifiers
- Use of Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART)