Housing Accomodations

The housing committe, which includes medical, counseling, and accessibility professionals, field medical housing accommodations for Radford University per the ADA rules and regulations. Radford University’s ultimate goal is to provide access so that all can have the University Experience.   We strive for all students to live on campus and be part of the residential life community.   

CAS vets requests for medical accommodations with animals closely using Radford’s Animals on University Property policy to guide our practice while following the ADA rules and regulations.

If a student requires medical housing accommodations they should contact the CAS office at 540-831-6350.


If you have submitted a request for housing accommodations, please follow up with our office by emailing cas@radford.edu.