Meal Plan Accommodations

Radford University requires all students living on campus or in University-owned apartments off campus to purchase a meal plan. CAS does not provide an accommodation for exempting students from purchasing a meal plan. 

Students with dietary issues should first visit the Dining Services Dine on Campus webpage and self-identify with Dining Services regarding dietary allergies and needs. Students should work with the University Dietician or University Chef, to ensure that their needs are being met. Dining Services works well with all Radford Students to provide a variety of safely prepared meals. 

Students with medical disability dietary needs that fall under the Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Act, should apply for services with CAS. CAS provides accommodations on a case-by-case basis, after referring students to Dining Services.