This section is to provide examples of disabilities served, examples of possible accommodations a student may receive, and a partial listing of services CAS provides. This section is not meant to be exhaustive.
- Learning (ie, reading, writing, etc.)
- Hearing Loss
* Temporary Disabilities: As a result of an illness or accident, a student may be eligible for temporary services. Upload medical documentation from your provider when completing the CAS Application for Services online form.
- Alternate Text Formats
- Reduced Distraction Environment for Testing
- Extended Time for Tests
- Use of Dictation Software
- Note Taking Services
- Sign Language Interpreting Services
- Use of Reading Software
- Use of Assistive Listening Devices
- Use of Magnifiers
- Use of Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART)