The Office of the Bursar is committed to providing excellent customer service to Radford University students, parents and the campus community. We provide a variety of services including the collection of tuition and fee payments, tuition payment plans and the disbursement of financial aid funds.
New & Announcements
- Radford University will be closed for the Thanksgiving holidays: November 23-27, 2022. We will resume regular business hours, Monday, November 28.
- Wintermester bills are available now for viewing on the QuikPAY site, with a payment deadline of November 30, 2022.
- Spring 2023 semester and Spring A 2023 bills will be available for viewing on December 7, 2022, with a payment deadline of January 4, 2023.
- Are you expecting a refund? Did you know Direct Deposit is the fastest and safest way to get your money? To enroll, type "Direct Deposit Form" in the OneCampus search, click the link, complete, save it to your computer, click on the "Secure Upload" link, and then upload the document.
- 2022 1098-T's will be available by January 31, 2023 through the servicer, Heartland ECSI. To access your 1098-T, you may do so through their secure portal, with the student's first and last name, social security number, and zip code. If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact Heartland ECSI at 1-866-428-1098.