Virtual Homecoming: October 16-17, 2020
JOIN US FROM WHEREVER YOU ARE
Alumni from across the globe are invited to celebrate Radford University’s Virtual Homecoming 2020!
This year’s virtual opportunities will include campus tours; thought-provoking discussions; social activities; milestone class and affinity reunion gatherings; opportunities to hear from President Hemphill; a chance to reconnect with alumni, faculty and staff from your time at Radford; and more. A full schedule of events and online registration is now available.
Alumni To-Do List:
- Mark your calendar for October 16-17, 2020
- RSVP through our online registration to gain access to your favorite events. RSVPs will close for virtual events at 11:59 p.m. the night before the event. Participants will be emailed the Zoom meeting link prior to the event.
- Call dibs on your favorite chair
- Charge your computer/phone
- Grab your favorite snacks and beverages
- Get ready for an amazing Homecoming experience
*Individuals with disabilities who require accommodations to participate in Virtual Homecoming 2020 should contact the Office of Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-831-6757 by October 1, 2020.
Alumni Digital Care Package
Get into the Homecoming spirit by downloading Radford Zoom backgrounds and activity pages and printing Radford signage to decorate your home/office.
Showcase your Highlander pride with a new shirt, mug or sweatshirt from the Radford University Bookstore. Order online today so you can represent your alma mater during Virtual Homecoming 2020.
Are You Zoom Ready?
Don’t miss the excitement of Homecoming because you aren’t Zoom ready! Below are helpful links to learn how to join a meeting by phone or computer. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to the Office of Alumni Relations at 1-888-478-4723.