College of Education and Human Development


Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to noon and 1-5 p.m.
Summer hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to noon and 12:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.


Donna DeHaven, Director of Advising

Ellen Bielema, Assistant Director of Advising

Amber Fizzano, Assistant Director of Advising

Libby Hall, Teacher Licensure Specialist


Schedule an Appointment

Students who are assigned to the Advising Center can schedule an advising appointment with their academic advisor online using Starfish. Students who are assigned a CEHD faculty advisor, please see the advising appointment directions.

Starfish by Hobsons logo

Progress Sheets

View progress sheets for each of the programs under the College of Education and Human Development.


     *Accelerated master's degree available