Find Your Counselor

Select your home state from the map (or from the drop down box) below to find the Admissions Counselor for your region.

Please note: if you're applying as a transfer student, check out our Transfer Counselor page for a description of region assignments. If you are applying as an International student, we encourage you to contact the McGlothlin Center for Global Education and Engagement. 

United States Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Washington DC Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming