Apply to RUC


Undergraduate Application

Are you interested in one of our healthcare focused programs located in Roanoke, VA? Freshman, transfer and international students can apply online as an undergraduate applicant at RUC or add us to your Common Application.


Apply for Readmission

Have you attended Radford University Carilion previously and not been enrolled for one or more semesters? You are required to apply for readmission.


Term Change Request

Did you apply to Radford University within the last year, but did not attend? Complete an online Term Change Request Form to request your application be reactivated for a future term.


Non-Degree Applicants

Are you interested in taking classes, but not receiving a degree from Radford University? Apply as a non-degree seeking applicant.