Submit Your Health Record Form
Persuant to Commonwealth of Virginia Law (Code of Virginia, Section 23.1-800), all incoming students are required to complete and submit a Health Record Form prior to the beginning of classes. Failure to complete the Health Record Form will result in a registration hold and affect your ability to register for future classes.
- To submit online: Visit the secure Medicat website at https://Radford.medicatconnect.com. Choose Radford University as your college and log-in using your Radford University credentials. (An instructional video can be found at the bottom of this webpage.)
- To submit using fax, mail, or email: Send completed and signed Health Record Form to the Office of Admissions, PO Box 6903, Radford, VA 24142. You may also fax it to 540-831-5038 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your full name, date of birth, and Studend ID with any submitted documentation. Email email@example.com with questions about the Health Record Form or missing documentation.
As outlined on the Health Record Form, incoming students are required to provide verification of the following immunizations, in additon to a tuberculosis screening:
- Hepatitis B
- Meningococcal (ACYW-135)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Tetanus Diphtheria (Td)(can be included with the Tetanus Diptheria Acellular Pertussis [Tdap])
- Poliomyelitis (OPV or IPV)
While not required, the University recommends the following immunizations:
- Serogroup B Meningococcal
- HPV, Quadrivalent or Bivalent (Age 26 or Under)
- Tetanus Diptheria Acellular Pertussis (Tdap)
- Hepatitis A
- Combined Hepatitis A + B Vaccine (note: Hepatitis B is a required vaccine)
- Influenza (Flu)
Students with a medically necessitated waiver for any required immunizations should complete and submit Part III of the Health Record Form with a Healthcare Provider signature.
Students may elect to self-exempt from the Hepatitis B Vaccine and/or the Meningococcal Vaccine by completing Part III of the Health Record Form.
Students seeking a waiver on religous grounds must complete, including notarization, and submit the Commonwealth of Virginia Certificate of Religious Exemption form.
All waiver forms should be submitted to the Office of Admission using the methods outlined above.