Calculus IV - Math 252Course Contract.
Topics: *Many Maple files are modified from the department of math at North Carolina State University, my colleagues from Australia, U.S. and others. Some of the Maple files are created by myself.
- (Review) Finding tangent, normal and binormal vectors with Maple.
- (Review) Visualize the relationship among Tangent, Principle Normal and Binormal Vectors.
- (Review) Visualize the relationship between acceleration and velocity vectors.
- *Arc length for a space curve (Maple file). html file.
- Curvatures (Maple file) (html file)
- *Arc length and curvature (html file with a nice java applet)
- Tangent Vector, Curvature and Acceleration (Maple file).An html file.
- Acceleration, its tangential and normal components (html; Maple). Visualize the relationship between acceleration and velocity vectors.
- Level Curves-Maple file. html file(11.1)
- Limits and continuity-Maple, html file
- Partial solutions to a old quiz.
- Partial Derivatives (html)
- visualization (Maple)
- Gradient vector field in 2D-relationship with level curves. (Video by khanacademy.org)
- Gradient of a scalar field (Video by khanacademy.org).
- Application to Lagrange Multipliers by Dr. Yang at eJMT.
- Partial solutions to the questions above (Maple file)
- 3D case. (html)