Digital Communications and Marketing provides numerous training opportunities throughout the year. Training options include:
- How to use the Content Management System (CMS)
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- How to use Google Analytics
- How to conduct a site audit
- Note: Web Communications and Strategy does not provide training in Dreamweaver or FrontPage. Contact the Technology Assistance Center at 540-831-7500 should you require assistance with those programs.
Content Management System Training
All university employees with a Content Management System (CMS) account are required to attend training. Because the CMS is a sensitive system, training prior to receiving access is mandatory.
Training is now available online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to the online training module.
Frequently Asked Questions and training videos are available in the Information Technology Solutions Library. That is the first place to start if you run into problems!