Digital Communications and Marketing provides numerous training opportunities throughout the year. Training options include:
- How to use the Content Management System (CMS)
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Using the university calendar
- How to conduct a site audit
- Note: Digital Communications and Marketing does not provide support or training for Dreamweaver or other website editing platforms for programs. Contact the Technology Assistance Center online or at 540-831-7500 should you require that type of assistance.
Content Management System Training
All university employees with a Content Management System (CMS) account are required to attend training. Because the CMS is a sensitive system, training prior to receiving access is mandatory.
Training is available online at your own pace. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to the online training module.
Please email email@example.com for specific CMS or other digital communication or marketing needs.