Print Design Services
We will collaborate with you to create strategic and attractive print-based materials to market your department or program.
Please note the following process timeframe depends on the scope of the project request and our current project load. A project manager will personally work with you on a timeline for your job once all content is submitted.
These are generally the steps a project will follow:
- Log in to Lytho using your Radford University credentials
- If you only need one deliverable, select the single deliverable form and complete all required fields. If you need more than one deliverable, submit a multi-deliverable request. For detailed instructions on how to submit your project request correctly, please watch the brief tutorial video below.
Note: in order to better prioritize and manage our workflows, the form has a 3-week lead time for all requests. You may request a rush date, but acceptance of request is subject to review by University Relations leadership.
- If your project is submitted correctly with all required
content, a project manager will accept your request and assign a
designer along with a timeline.
- You will receive an email from Lytho when your proof is ready for review. You can leave feedback using the integrated proofing platform. For detailed instructions on how to use the proofing system within Lytho, watch this Lytho proofing tutorial.
- Once you have approved your proof with no further changes, your designer will provide you with a print ready file. You can access your final deliverables in Lytho at any time, with no expiration date.
Creative Services is now requesting that clients work directly with Printing Services on the production of their materials, unless a project requires use of an outside vendor. Clients can send their print ready files and coordinate with printing on a feasible timeline and budget. If printing encounters any issues with the print file or requires any adjustments to be made for production, Creative Services is happy to help!
University Relations is tasked with the reinforcement of the Radford University brand across campus and in the community.
Strength and unity in our message and a professional look in our publications are extremely important for supporting the brand.
Our brand consists of much more than our logo or colors. Download the Radford University Brand Guide for a comprehensive view of the brand and how to incorporate it into your materials.
These guides are subject to updates, so please check them frequently. After reviewing the guides, additional questions about the brand may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow ample time for a response.
The university PowerPoint template is available for download for official university use, including off-site locations. Use of the template for other purposes must be pre-approved. Contact email@example.com to use the template. Please allow ample time for a response.
ACCESS TO LOGO FILES
The core university logo is available for download, as well. All use must conform to the guidelines in the brand guide or condensed logo guide (see "Brand Guide" section above for links). Use of the logo outside of the university system must be pre-approved. Other parties may request to use the logo through firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow ample time for a response.
Individual unit lockups can be found online and in the university’s digital asset management system (DAM) under Campus Photo Library, then Brand Assets. Current campus web administrators for each unit have access to this system.
Vendors must request logo lock-up files through their customers at the university.