University Operated Apartments
The university is partnering with off campus apartment owners to offer students a variety of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartment units close to campus.
- All University Operated apartments will have furnished bedrooms (desk, chair, bed, dresser).
- Most, but not all have onsite laundry or in unit laundry machines.
- Units are within walking distance to campus or near Radfdord City bus routes.
- Parking permits for off campus units are provided - students must purchase a commuter pass to park on campus.
- 512 Davis & 1015 Calhoun St. units are considered university owned and require the purchase of a Radford commuter parking pass.
- This page will be upated as more information becomes available.
Most utilities are included! That's right! When you live in a university operated unit, you’ll have none of the hassle of setting up your electricity, water, sewer, trash, cable tv, and/or gas. When you move in, you are ready to start school!
All housing agreements are individual. This means that you do not get stuck paying for a roommate who moves out, or does not pay their share.