Moffett Hall, renovated for fall 2012, primarily houses upper-class students and is co-ed by alternating rooms that feature individual bathrooms. Moffett Hall offers housing for approximately 350 students. This building is billed at the Standard Building Rate.
TYPICAL ROOM FEATURES
- Two beds with extra-long mattresses per double occupancy room. Beds can be lofted as supplies last.
- Two dressers with three drawers.
- Two desks with chairs per double occupancy room.
- Window blinds.
- Tiled floors.
- Cable-ready television jack.
- Telephone jack.
- At least two Ethernet computer jacks.
- Heat and air conditioning with thermostat in each room.
- At least one kitchen.
- Laundry facilities.
- Study lounges.
- Common areas.
- Vending and drink machines.
- Water bottle refill stations.
- Recycling center on the first floor.
- Smoke-free living environment.
- Easy access for people with accessibility needs.