Madison, renovated in fall 2011, primarily houses upper-class students and is co-ed by alternating rooms that feature individual bathrooms. Madison Hall offers housing for approximately 185 students. There are two penthouse units for upper-class students which will accommodate nine students who will share common areas on the fourth floor. This building is billed at the Standard Building Rate.
Madison is one of two halls that remain open throughout the academic school year for students needing housing during university breaks. There is a nominal nightly fee for students staying during the university breaks. Students must live in Madison to be eligible to take advantage of this accommodation.
Madison Hall video tour
TYPICAL ROOM FEATURES
- Two beds with extra-long mattresses per double occupancy room. Beds can be lofted as supplies last.
- Two dressers with three drawers.
- Two desks with chairs per double occupancy room.
- Window blinds.
- Tiled floors.
- Cable-ready television jack.
- Telephone jack.
- At least two Ethernet computer jacks.
- Heat and air conditioning with thermostat in each room.
- At least one kitchen.
- Laundry facilities.
- Study lounges.
- Common areas.
- Vending and drink machines.
- Water bottle refill stations.
- Safe, secure dry bike storage area.
- Recycling center on each floor.
- Smoke-free living environments.
- Easy access for people with accessibility needs.