Floyd houses approximately 150 students from all classifications and is designated as the Honors residence hall. This living option is only offered to students who accept admittance into the Honors College. Please contact the Honors College at 540-831-6125 for more information. This building is billed at the Standard Building Rate.
TYPICAL ROOM FEATURES
- Two beds with extra-long mattresses per double occupancy room. Beds can be lofted as supplies last.
- Two dressers with four drawers.
- Two desks with multi-purpose rollable chairs per double occupancy room.
- Window blinds.
- Tiled floors.
- Cable-ready television jack.
- Telephone jack.
- At least two Ethernet computer jacks.
- Heat and air conditioning with thermostat in each room.
- Classrooms for honors courses.
- Main office for the Honors Academy.
- At least one kitchen.
- Laundry facilities.
- Study lounges.
- Common areas.
- Vending and drink machines.
- Smoke-free living environments.
- Easy access for people with accessibility needs.