Draper Hall, newly renovated for fall 2016, primarily houses upper-class students and is co-ed by alternating rooms that feature individual bathrooms. Draper Hall offers housing for approximately 125 students. There is one Deluxe Super Suite on the third floor and one super suite on the first floor for upper-class students. Students share common areas. This building is billed at the Standard Building Rate.
TYPICAL ROOM FEATURES
- Two beds with extra-long mattresses per double occupancy room. Beds can be lofted as supplies last.
- Two dressers with three drawers.
- Two desks with multi-purpose rollable chairs per double occupancy room.
- Window blinds.
- Tiled floors.
- Cable-ready television jack.
- Telephone jack.
- At least two Ethernet computer jacks.
- Heat and air conditioning with thermostat in each room.
- At least one kitchen.
- Laundry facilities.
- Study lounges.
- Common areas.
- Vending and drink machines.
- Water bottle refill stations.
- Safe, secure dry bike storage area.
- Recycling center on each floor.
- Smoke-free living environments.
- Easy access for people with accessibility needs.