IRB Submission Process Tutorials
We have provided an overview of the IRB process and self-paced tutorials to further aid you with completing your IRB training, and creating and submitting your initial IRB submission, as well as any follow-up submissions such as modifications and continuations.
We recommend reviewing these powerpoint presentations as guides for developing your IRB submission:
- IRB Submission Process for New Applicants
- IRB User Resources - D2L Repository of Detailed InfoEd Tutorials With Screenshots
- Go to the D2L Self-Registration page
- Select the "course" titled "IRB User Resources"
- The IRB Process: An Overview (presented at Our Turn and classroom lectures)
CITI Training Access Instructions Tutorials
CITI can be a little tricky to navigate, though their new "2.0" version promises to be more user-friendly.
For assistance, please see CITI's below Knowledge Base articles:
To Create an Account - CITI Program New User Log-in tutorial
To Add or Change Your Institution Affiliation - How to add/change your affiliated institution?
As you register with CITI, you will be prompted to select courses.
Below are the RU IRB course requirements:
- For all Faculty and Students conducting greater than minimal risk research - Social & Behavioral Resarch - Basic/Refresher, Basic Course.
- For Students only conducting minimal risk research - Students - Class projects, Basic Course
For more information, please go to the RU IRB Human Subjects Training webpage.