Academics & Grades
Accreditation & Membership
Radford University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate, masters, educational specialist and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call (404) 679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Radford University.
Address & Phone Changes
Confidentiality of Records
Core Curriculum Requirements
- Core Curriculum effective beginning with Fall 2009 incoming students.
Appearing on the Dean's List is the most prestigious academic recognition RU students can receive for their performance during a semester. Students will be placed on the Dean's List if they meet four specific criteria:
- They must have 12 semester hours of coursework graded A-F
- Earn GPA's of at least 3.4 for all courses not graded on a pass-fail basis
- Obtain no grade lower than "C"
- No Incomplete Grades
- Accessible in the Student Information System (MyRU Portal)