Add/Drop Period Information & Dates
Continuing and New Transfer Student Schedule Adjustment
The Fall 2019 Schedule Adjustment (Add/Drop) Period for continuing and new transfer undergraduate students begins on Saturday, August 24th at 5:00 p.m. All schedule adjustments can be made online through the Course Registration portlet in the MyRU portal until 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, September 1st. Registration PINs will NOT be necessary during the Schedule Adjustment Period.
New Freshmen and Readmitted Student Schedule Adjustment
New freshmen admitted for the Fall 2019 term can only make schedule adjustments through their academic advising center beginning Monday, August 26th at 8:00 a.m. until Friday, August 30th at 5:00 p.m. Academic advising centers are assisting students on a walk-in basis only during the Schedule Adjustment Period. Locations and contact information for each academic advising center are listed below.
Students readmitted for the Fall 2019 term should refer to their Readmission Acceptance letter for registration instructions.
- Pre-Major Advising Center, Whitt Hall 130, (540) 831-5220
- College of Business & Economics Advising Center, Kyle Hall 244, (540) 831-5074
- College of Education & Human Development Advising Center, Peters Hall A104, (540) 831-5424
- Waldron College of Health & Human Services Advising Center, Waldron Hall 351, (540) 831-7699
- College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences Advising Center, College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences Building 3301, (540) 831-6366
- Artis College of Science & Technology Advising Center, Stuart Hall 163, (540) 831-5601
- College of Visual & Performing Arts Advising Center, Porterfield Hall 243, (540) 831-6903 or (540) 831-5348
All students are urged to check their schedules carefully in case classroom assignments have changed.
Continuous online registration access until 4:00 p.m. on Monday, September 9th, 2019.