Communication Sciences and Disorders 699
COSD 699: Research and Thesis
Credit Hours: (1-6) Variable credit
Follows guidelines established by Graduate Studies.
Description of the Course
This course permits students to do an in-depth study in an area of interest to the student.
Detailed Description of Conduct of the Course
The graduate faculty adviser, and the student's committee plan and oversee the research and writing of the study. Topics recommended are those that address diversity, technology, prevention, assessment &/or intervention in the field of communication sciences and disorders
Goals and Objectives of the Course
The goals and objectives for the course are for students:
1. to specify a problem for study.
2. to select and follow through with an appropriate research design.
3. to analyze data from the research project.
4. to interpret data and apply it to current information.
5. to develop a life-long interest in research.
To be arranged by student's graduate committee.
Other Course Information
Review and Approval
September 2001 Reviewed for content Raymond Linville, Chair