Transcript Requests

Radford University now offers electronic, paper mailed, and paper pickup transcripts through our new online transcript ordering system.  We recommend that you do not access the system using a handheld device such as a smartphone or tablet, as some functionality may not work properly.

Current Radford University and Radford University Carilion students who have access to OneCampus can order transcripts by searching "transcripts" and selecting the Request Official Transcripts tile. Ordering transcripts through OneCampus has the added benefit of pre-authentication, which means that you will not have to create a new transcript ordering account to order transcripts.

Former Radford University, Radford University Carilion, or Jefferson College of Health Sciences students who do not have access to OneCampus can create a transcript ordering account here.

Transcript costs are as follows:
    Electronic - $10.00
    Paper – Mailed: $10.00 + Shipping (may vary based on location of shipping)
    Paper – Pickup: $10.00

Payment can only be made online using a major credit/debit card.

Hold Transcripts for Degree
Students expecting to graduate at the conclusion of the current term and who want to pre-order transcripts reflecting their awarded degree should select the “Hold for Degree” option when placing an order.  Hold for Degree transcript requests should be submitted within the following dates:

Spring Degrees – online request must be placed between February 1st and July 1st.
Summer Degrees – online request must be placed between July 2nd to September 11th.
Fall Degrees – online request must be placed between September 30th to January 31st.

If students request their transcripts be held for degree outside the dates listed above, their order may be delayed or cancelled.

Hold for Grades
We also offer a Hold for Grades option for currently enrolled students.  Hold for Grades requests are only available during a regular fall or spring semester and orders must be placed during the active fall/spring term dates.  If summer grades are required, please ensure that all grades have been posted prior to placing an order.  Grades can be accessed through the OneCampus (search final grades and select the View Final Grades tile).

For additional questions, please email our Transcript Specialist at or call 540-831-5271.