General Office FAQ

What are your office hours?

Our office is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.

What is your fax and phone number?

Our phone number is (540) 831-5271.
Our fax number is (540) 831-6642.

Where are you located?

Our office is located at 105 Heth Hall (first floor).

What does conferred mean?

To bestow; ex: We have just conferred your degree.

Can you tell me why I have a block?

We are only able to tell you who placed the block on your account. We are not able to tell you why the block is placed on your account, for that information you will need to contact the office that placed the block.

Can you answer questions about my bill?

No, we can only provide information about academics. Office of the Bursar can provide information about bills.

How do I change my phone and address information?

You can update your address/phone information in OneCampus (search address and select Update Address tile).

To submit the request in writing, a form can be filled out in person at the registrar’s office or printed from our website and faxed or mailed to us.

How do I get class credit for my AP and SAT scores?

Please refer to the undergraduate catalog to make sure the scores meet the requirements.

Have the official scores sent from the testing company to the registrar's office.

What do I do if I can't find my question?

Email your question to If enough persons have the same question, it might end up here.