The check-in process is available in OneCampus. It is a simple process that will only take a few minutes to complete. The process just asks you to verify that you are indeed going to attend Radford University this term and to verify or update the various types of contact information the University keeps on file for you. Completion of the check-in process is required of all students in order to:
- Receive financial aid funds for the term.
- View your course schedule.
- Make schedule adjustments.
- View midterm and final grades.
To access the student check-in process:
- Log into OneCampus.
- Click on the Student Check In tile at the top of the page (under the OneCampus header).
- Once you arrive at the Student Check-In page, simply follow the prompts.
*Please note that if you make any updates you must return to the Student Check-In page to complete the check-in process. There is a link titled "Click here to finish student check-in" at the bottom of the edit pages that will bring you back to the Student Check-In page.
If you have any trouble at all with the check-in process, please contact us at 540-831-5271 or by email.
If you are not attending Radford University this term, please contact the Registrar's Office to ensure your classes are dropped. You are responsible for any tuition charges for classes which are not officially removed from your registration.