The check-in process is now available in the MyRU portal. It is a simple process that will only take a few minutes to complete. The process just asks you to verify that you are indeed going to attend RU this term and to verify or update your contact information, emergency contact information, missing person contact information, and RU Alert contact information. It is very important to the University that we have accurate contact information for you. Completion of the check-in process is required of all students in order to:
- Receive financial aid funds for the term.
- View your course schedule.
- Make schedule adjustments/register for classes.
- View midterm and final grades.
To access the student check-in process:
- Log into the MyRU portal.
- Click on the Check-in icon.
- Once you arrive at the Student Check-In page, simply follow the prompts.
*Please note that if you make any updates you must return to the Student Check-In page to complete the check-in process. There is a link titled "Click here to finish student check-in" at the bottom of the edit pages that will bring you back to the Student Check-In page.
If you have any trouble at all with the check-in process, please contact us.