Peters Hall Recreational Facilities
Named after Radford’s second President Dr. David Wilbur Peters, Peters Hall was built in 1953 as a physical education facility. It underwent major renovations and reopened in 2003 to house College of Education and Human Development and Department of Dance. Recreation opportunities are available to recognized sports clubs and clubs/organizations in the evenings.
The Department of Health and Human Performance provides recreational opportunities to faculty and staff. The department offers hours in the Peters Hall Fitness Lab and a variety of activities and fitness classes.