Radford University students currently enrolled with a valid RUID may sponsor guests at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center following the guidelines and procedures below:
- Guest pass fees are $5.00 per day or $10.00 per weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- A student may sponsor up to 3 guests per day/weekend and is limited to 12 passes per academic year.
- Guests must be 18 years of age and older or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Guests 16 years and older must present a valid picture ID.
- Guests must pay the appropriate guest fee prior to entrance to the SRWC at the service desk.
- Each guest must sign an Informed Constent Agreement before entering the SRWC.
- The guest pass must be used on the day purchased or the consecutive weekend days.
- Guests must present the receipt to the service desk attendant when entering the facility.
- Sponsors must accompany their guest in the facility and guest must enter and exit facility with sponsor.
- All guidelines and policies must be be followed by the guest.
- Unacceptable behavior may result in immediate revocation of the guest pass and revocation of guest privileges.
- Staff of the Student Recreation and Wellness Center reserve the right to refuse to admit a guest.
- Guest may not check out equipment.
Guest passes include the following activities and services while accompanied by their sponsor:
- Facility Access
- Locker room and shower access
- Open Recreation activities
- Group X class - sign up at the start of class
- Outdoor Trip Registration